About MAC/Air T
Air T, Inc. (“Air T”), is the corporate holding company of Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. Air T’s operating offices are located at the same location as MAC’s main operating office. Some Air T employees provide shared services to MAC operations.
Mountain Air Cargo, Inc. is an express cargo carrier providing flight and maintenance services throughout the eastern half of the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean Islands. Our corporate purpose is to safely provide our customers with a superior level of reliable express air cargo service and to perform such service at the lowest cost.
The web address for MAC/Air T is: www.airt.net
Our corporate purpose is to exceed our customer’s expectations by meeting our commitments, improving our processes, developing our leaders, and strengthening our organization. The commitment to develop talent within our organization is vital to our sustainability. It is important that we look for opportunity to acknowledge all achievements, and celebrate our successes through recognition. In order to affect change, we will develop goals that are specific, measureable, attainable, realistic, and timely. We will continually strive to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
MAC/Air T provides its employees with a stable, growth-oriented work environment that offers opportunities for professional, personal and financial growth.
MAC/Air T recognizes our employees as our most valuable asset. Management is dedicated to the continued building of the professional team that has allowed MAC/Air T to become a recognized industry leader in providing the safest, most reliable, cost effective, and on time airline in the air cargo industry.
Share Our Vision, Mission & Values
Our Vision Statement:
Our people strive to add value to our customer by providing world class service in everything we do.
Our Mission Statement:
MAC/Air T’s mission is to be the safest, most reliable, cost effective, and on time airline in the air cargo industry.
We serve, care, empower, perform, and embrace all opportunities with tenacity. Our business conduct reflects our ethical values. Every action we undertake reflects our core values, and our character. Safety, Reliability, Cost Effectiveness, and FAA Compliance will continue to be the cornerstone of our operation. We will focus on exceeding the industries standards, to ensure we are the benchmark of excellence in the air cargo industry. By incorporating the following principles we will continue to develop a dynamic team. We are responsible to our shareholders and earn their trust daily.
Creating the future through:
- Customer Focus
- Developing a Strategic Perspective 2
- Ethical Value-Based Decision Making
Lead with character through
- Self-Development Training
- Trust, Integrity, Honesty, and Humility
Develop synergy through
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Effective Communication
- Conflict Management
Deliver results through
- Prioritization, Planning, and Execution
- Process Improvement
We will exceed our customer’s expectations by meeting our commitments, improving our processes, developing our leaders, and strengthening our organization. The commitment to develop talent within our organization is vital to our sustainability. It is important that we look for opportunity to acknowledge all achievements, and celebrate our successes through recognition. In order to affect change, we will develop goals that are specific, measureable, attainable, realistic, and timely. We will continually strive to develop and maintain a positive work environment.
Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
MAC values trust, loyalty, commitment, honesty and avoiding conflicts of interest. We expect all employees to treat one another with courtesy and respect accordingly; this policy will enhance our corporate productivity, credibility and profitability.
The following are the principles and responsibilities governing our business conduct and ethics:
- Compliance and Reporting – Any employee who becomes aware of any existing or potential violations of this Code has an obligation to promptly notify the Human Resources. Such communications will be kept confidential to the extent possible.
- Public Disclosure – It is MAC’s policy that the information in its public communications, including SEC filings, be full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable. All employees who are involved in our disclosure process are responsible for acting in furtherance of this policy.
- Financial Statement and Other Records – MAC/Air T’s books, records, accounts and financial statements must be maintained in reasonable detail, appropriately reflect MAC/Air T’s transactions and conform to applicable legal requirements and MAC/Air T’s system of internal controls.
- Compliance with Laws, Rules and Regulations – It is MAC/Air T’s policy to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Personal Conflicts of Interest – A “personal conflict of interest” occurs when an individual’s private interest improperly interferes with the interests MAC/Air T. Personal conflicts of interest are prohibited as a matter of MAC/Air T policy, unless MAC/Air T has approved them. Any employee who is aware of a material transaction or relationship that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a conflict of interest should discuss the matter promptly with the Human Resources Director.
- Corporate Opportunities – Employees are prohibited from taking (for themselves) a business opportunity that is discovered through the use of corporate property, information or position, unless MAC/Air T has already been offered the opportunity and turned it down.
- Confidentiality – Disclosure of confidential information concerning the operations of MAC/Air T is strictly prohibited. MAC/Air T reserves the right to file criminal charges against any person breaking this policy. Employees must maintain the confidentiality of all information so entrusted to them, except when disclosure is authorized or legally mandated.
- Fair Dealing – Each employee should deal fairly with our clients/customers, service providers, suppliers, competitors and co-workers.
- Protection and Property Use of MAC/Air T’s Assets – All employees should protect MAC/Air T’s assets and ensure their efficient use.
- Waivers of this Code – Any employee who believes that a waiver may be called for should discuss the matter with the Human Resources.
MAC also has strong commitments in the areas of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion as well as Environmental Sustainability.
5930 Balsom Ridge Road
Denver, NC 28037
Tel (828) 464-8741