Mountain Air Cargo Partners with FedEx on Revised Purple Runway Pathway Program
FedEx has updated their industry-leading pilot development program – FedEx Purple Runway Pathway Program! FedEx is now assessing applicants for their updated FLOW program to support the growth and expansion of the Feeder Operations.
New Program Highlights
- Upfront FedEx mainline interview – No longer a six month wait to join program
- ONLY 36 months required to land the best Cargo Airline job
- Interviews modified to meet experience level of candidate
- College Degree is no longer required! We understand and value the previous experience attained through other endeavors
- Regular interaction with FedEx team
- Guaranteed flow to FedEx mainline when program conditions are met
Mountain Air Cargo is pleased to be a part of this program that offers a guaranteed flow opportunity for our professional crewmembers!
To find out more information or to view a detailed outline of how the application & interview process work, please contact Mountain Air Cargo directly, or visit FedEx Purple Runway.